Lee: 6 Months

Cutest. Face. Ever.

Isn’t he the cutest little guy?  This is Lee.  I documented his newborn session back in July, so of course I had to visit the Coombs again for his 6 month milestone:)  I think Lee is the smiley-est (that’s a word, right?) baby ever – it was non-stop smiles ever since he woke up from his nap:)

How cute are these boots? John Deere cowboy boots?  Love it!

We tried getting some nice shots of Lee in his farm t-shirt and cowboy boots, but he was too busy for me and had other important business to attend to:

Don’t you just want to pick him up and squeeze him??

His faces are too much – I wonder what he is thinking here….(probably thinking “when is this weird lady going to get this thing out of my face?”)

So smiley!

Lee, just hanging out with mom🙂

Playing a little airplane with mom and dad:)

Thanks guys!  Can’t wait to be there for his one year mark:)

1. Mary

January 5th, 2010 at 11:33 pm

There are not words to thank you for capturing these moments in our lives. I love them all so much and will cherish them forever. The first one with his fingers is so cliche-Lee (he never takes them out of his mouth!), I adore the boot determination, the walking shot (he looks so big!), but most of all the one where he is giggling up at me. I have tried, but failed to capture that shot, as I wanted to always remember how he looks at me when I get him from his crib in the morning. Thank you thank you thank you for this gift. Love you!

2. Sarah Lockard

January 5th, 2010 at 11:37 pm

the last photo is one of the sweetest baby/mom photos I have ever seen. yep, awesome.

3. Allison

January 6th, 2010 at 12:13 am

o.m.g. HIS EYES!!!!!!!! just like his momma 🙂

4. Lisa-Marie

January 6th, 2010 at 12:55 am

Awesome job as also Tina! Mary, both you and Lee look great!

5. Gail

January 6th, 2010 at 9:40 am

What a CUTIE!! His eyes are SO blue! I love that last shot of him and his mama!

6. Jaime

January 6th, 2010 at 10:21 am

He is absolutely adorable!! I love the pictures!! Great job Tina.

7. Sarah

January 6th, 2010 at 10:51 am

LOVE ALL OF THEM! His eyes are ridiculously amazing in these photos. Tina, you’re awesome. And now my mom wants to kidnap Lee for herself even more! It’s OK Mary, I won’t let her!

8. Roanna

January 6th, 2010 at 11:04 am

Amazing pictures Tina, I absolutely LOVE the first shot of Lee and the series with the John Deere boots! Great job!

9. Sam

January 6th, 2010 at 3:25 pm

i love how you captured all his little faces; what beautiful eyes!

10. Jess

January 6th, 2010 at 3:44 pm

OMG those eyes!!! He is absolutely adorable!

11. Kylene

January 6th, 2010 at 8:57 pm

I seriously can not take the cuteness!! These are awesome Tina 🙂 Mary you are truly blessed with your little man!

12. Dawn

January 6th, 2010 at 9:40 pm

OMG!!! These are too cute for words. They make me want to go over there right now and scoop him up and snuggle him! Fabulous pictures, that last one is PERFECTION!

13. Joan

January 11th, 2010 at 10:46 pm

Lee is the cutest little guy ever! I never saw such blue eyes! He looks so happy and content. I love his little John Deere boots and his Penn State cap! My favorites were pictures #1 (how could anyone resist that one?) & #3. What a cute smile! Great job again Tina! I wish I had a photographer friend when you girls were little!

14. This piece of paper just made my day! » Garden Party Sisters

January 12th, 2010 at 12:29 pm

[…] the mail now is such an adventure! Whenever my little Lee is fussy, we head out to the mailbox (he loves being outside!). We grab the mail and slowly make […]

15. Sarah’s Winter Wedding…Part 1 » Garden Party Sisters

February 25th, 2010 at 3:38 pm

[…] great photos from Sarah’s January wedding, you amaze me more and more with each wedding (or Lee photo shoot!). For those of you who don’t know who this beautiful bride is, she is my best friend and […]