Addy’s 1 Year Shoot

Since I was down in North Carolina for an entire week last week, we managed to squeeze in Addy’s 1 year photoshoot (on MY birthday!) – so glad we were able to fit that in! She’s such a little nugget, these pictures just make me want to eat her up:)

Addy and her mommy, so cute:)

Look at those little teeth! I die:)

Mike came about half way through the shoot when he got off of work – no one gets more smiles than her daddy, here is Addy seeing Mike drive up:)

So precious.

How great of a family photo is this?? And how cute are little baby sweater dresses:)

One of my favorites:)

Wouldn’t every girl love to have a picture of her and her dad like this? Mike is such a great daddy:)

Photo on the left? I LOVE AUNT TINA’S LIPGLOSS!

Photo on the right? I’m pissed at Aunt Tina, she took my lipgloss away.

Ahh! Favorite number 2! Such a little nug:)

Family snuggles:)

She’s juuuust about to walk on her own:)

Favorite #3!

Next we plopped her on the curb (hilarious, she just sat there babbling away to herself) while I got some shots of Jess and Mike:)

Sidenote: she was not sitting on the edge of a street, this was in a parking lot with approximately 5 cars parked – I feel like this could look dangerous if you didn’t know where we were:)

Still can’t believe Addy is 1 year old already!

1. Cait says:

Oh. My. Goodness. She is precious. I love the lipgloss ones!! And that gummy smile is so darn cute!!

2. OMGGGGGG she is adorable!! The ones of just her and daddy are my favorites…I’m a total daddy’s girl 😀

3. Jess says:

WOW! I love, love, love them all! I was smiling the whole time I was going through them 🙂 I love that one of her on the curb; that was hilarious! I am so grateful to have a lot of wonderful family shots and pics of Addy around her first birthday. Thank you a million times!

4. Sarah says:

There is an insane amount of cuteness here that I just can’t handle. I’ll refrain from making a comment about every picture! Gorgeous family 🙂

5. Kylene says:

Can they all be my favorite!?! Absolutely awesome — can’t believe she is one already!

6. Carrie says:

So adorable! I am in love with these photos and with this family. <3 Beautiful job, Tina and I miss you, Mike, Jess & Addy!

7. Amanda says:

Oh my word. These are ALL so adorable. I can’t believe she is already a year old. Happy birthday Addy! …Now I have to figure out how I can get you to come here and the same for us 🙂

8. Lauren says:

This might be my favorite blog post in a long time! Jess, you look gorgeous & I love your outfit. And baby Addy could be a model! She’s so happy. Great job Tin 🙂

9. Joan says:

Oh my gosh, I love them all! How did you ever get Addy to smile for all of those pictures? I know what a challenge that is and you did a great job!

10. lionfan79 says:

Awesome!

11. Allison says:

I am confident to say I have NEVER seen a one year old smile in SO many photos! Wow these are incredible!!